From assessment to design and development then implementation, our stellar track record proves our value with start-up, entrepreneurial, rapid growth, mature organizations, turnaround, acquiring and to be acquired organizations. Partnering with our clients, we actively transfer our capability to their staff to deliver higher ROI and sustainable results.
“I’m honored and humbled by the tremendous trust placed in us by clients and incredibly proud of our team’s exceptional track record for the past twenty-five years. I am gratified by the global research by David Ulrich’s team that has validated what our team has known and practiced since our founding in 1995 – that design and implementation of integrated systems in the HR & OD function creates significantly higher value for an organization”
– Regan MacBain Traub, Founder & Managing Principal
How can we help you build accelerated organizational value?
Learn about how our work makes a difference.
Ahead of the Best Practice Curve
In 1995, we began to introduce the practice of integrated systems in HR & OD to organizations in the Northeast based on learning organization theories and systems thinking of Peter Senge1… widely used and proven to increase efficiency, effectiveness and value in operations and functions other than HR.
Recent research by David Ulrich, Ph.D.2 proves that integrated systems significantly elevate organizational value when implemented in HR and OD functions.
1 The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization, by Peter Senge. Doubleday, 1994.
2 Victory Through Organization, by Ulrich, Kryscynski, Ulrich & Brockbank. McGraw-Hill, 2017.
We will be the high value consultancy that builds efficient and effective organizational growth and sustainability. Through best-in-class, integrated people solutions that make sense for each unique client, we effectively support the organization’s strategy and culture… at reasonable cost.
Our Commitment to You
The Human Resource Consortium’s Operating Principles:
- Respect each organization and its people, seeking first to understand rather than be heard as well as to sensitively impart truth.
- Accelerate achievement of desired strategy and culture through highly customized and integrated, straight-forward, practical and compelling solutions to enhance employee engagement.
- Facilitate employees’ ability to quickly grasp and trust organization strategy and practices by establishing ‘clear lines of sight’ from strategy to their individual performance.
- Provide realistic recommendations that assure implementation efficacy.
- Assure our work will result in value for investment, reduce risk and contribute to organizational well-being.
- Create implementation and communication plans that are transparent, timely and culturally sensitive; consistently model collaboration, teamwork, authenticity and exceptional ethics.
- Mitigate consulting cost and dependency by developing clients’ internal capability for sustainable solutions. Actively partner with and develop leaders and staff in the creation and implementation of solutions.