The Industrial Revolution, Management Evolution, and the Technology Era quarter-backed organizations for the past 100 years. Yet, the humanistic dimension had been sidelined in most, leaving the development of interpersonal acumen in ‘slow-mo.’ The relational side of organizations, communities, and families is now most certainly front and center.
The prominence of DEIB, resilience, sustainability, and life-work balance initiatives as well as escalating employee demands are inescapable. Advanced leadership and HR expertise are essential to emerge victorious through this new era.
- How effectively will your leadership communicate to connect and engage the workforce?
- Since Covid, how have managerial capability and HR practices been enriched to create organizational ‘super glue?’
- To what degree has HR facilitated employees’ ability to have a clear line of sight from their role to strategy?
- What efforts are underway to unify your workforce to surge collaboration, innovation, performance, and engagement?
- To what degree are you seeing your organization’s value quadrupling from HR & OD impact?
If there ever was a time to double-down on culture focus, that time is now.
Recognized Organization Development and HR renegades for 28 years with a stellar track record, continue to read about what we’re thinking and doing.
If you’re wrestling with complex people issues where support in clearing your mind and a path to move forward would be a help, our initial discussion is gratis.